1. When You May Use the Service
If you create an account to use the service, you may start using the service as soon as you have finished the sign–up process. As indicated during the setup process, some parts of the service may not be available right away while we configure them for your use. If you do not create an account to use the service, you can use the available service right away.
2. How You May Use the Service?
In using the service, you will
- comply with all laws,
- comply with all laws,
- comply with any codes of conduct or other notices we provide,
- comply with the N2ping Anti-Spam Policy,
- keep your password secret, and
- promptly notify us if you learn of a security breach related to the service.
3. How You May Not Use the Service
In using the service, you may not
- use the service in any way that harms N2ping or its affiliates, resellers, distributors and/or vendors (collectively, the “N2ping parties”), or any customer of a N2ping party,
- engage in, facilitate, or further unlawful conduct,
- damage, disable, overburden, or impair the service (or the networks connected to the service) or interfere with anyone’s use and enjoyment of the service,
- resell or redistribute the service, or any part of the service, unless you have a contract with N2ping that permits you to do so,
- use any portion of the service as a destination linked from any unsolicited bulk messages or unsolicited commercial messages (“spam”),
- use any unauthorized third-party software or service to access the N2ping instant messaging network (currently known as the .NET Messenger service),
- use any automated process or service to access and/or use the service (such as a BOT, a spider, periodic caching of information stored by N2ping or “meta-searching”), or
- use any unauthorized means to modify or reroute, or attempt to modify or reroute, the service.
4. Changes to the Service; Cancellation or Termination
- By N2ping. We may change the service at any time and for any reason without notice. We may cancel or suspend your service or a portion of your service at any time and for any reason without notice, including if you violate the terms of this contract. If we do, your right to use the service will stop right away. Cancellation of the service will not change your obligation to pay any charges due on your billing account. If we cancel the service without cause, we will refund the unused portion of your service charge for that period on a pro rata basis.
- By You. You may cancel your service at any time for any reason. Go to www.N2ping.com/ www.N2ping.cn for information about cancelling your service. Certain service offers may require cancellation charges, and you will pay all cancellation charges as specified in the materials describing the offer. Cancellation of the service by you will not alter your obligation to pay all charges made to your billing account.
- Data. Upon termination or cancellation of the service by you or us for any reason, N2ping may delete your data permanently from our servers. You are responsible for taking the necessary steps to back up your data and ensuring that you maintain your primary means of business.
- Waiver of rights and obligations. To the extent necessary to implement the termination of this contract, each party waives any right and obligation under any applicable law or regulation to request or obtain intervention of the courts to terminate this contract.
5. Force Majeure
N2ping will not be liable for any loss or damage or be deemed to be in breach of this contract due to any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, including, war, invasion, electrical shortages, terrorist attacks, earthquakes, or acts of god.
- Access and Disclosure. In order to operate and provide the services, we collect certain information about you. We use and protect that information. In particular, we may access or disclose information about you, including the content of your communications, in order to
- comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process,
- protect the rights or property of N2ping or our customers, including the enforcement of our agreements or policies governing your use of the services, or
- act when we believe, in good faith, that such access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of N2ping employees, customers or the public.
You consent to the access and disclosures outlined in this section.
- Transfer of personal information. Personal information collected through the service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country or region in which N2ping or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents maintain facilities. By using the service, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country or region. N2ping abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union. You may read more about transfers of this data in the Privacy Statement.
- Performance and usage data. In order to provide you the service, we may collect certain information about service performance, your computer and your service use. We may automatically upload this information from your computer. This data will not personally identify you.
- Filtering technology. We may use technology or other means to protect the service, protect our customers, or stop you from breaching this contract. Examples include filtering to stop spam and viruses or increase security. These means may hinder your use of the service.